Tulsi green tea, helps to balance vata & kapha in the body. It is useful in cough & cold. It is also a rich source of anti-oxidants. It relieves physical and mental stress.
- Balances kapha & vata doshas
- Improves metabolism
- Helpful in cough & cold
Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
- Helps in common cold and fever
Green tea (Camellia sinensis)
- Regulating body temperature and blood sugar
- Promoting digestion
- Treat flatulence & ease stomach discomfort
- Improving mental processes
- Reduce body weight
Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)*Lf. 30%
Green tea leaves (Camellia sinensis)*Lf. 70%
How to brew a cup of tea?
Boil 100 ml water in a pan at 90-100° C
Add 2 g (approx. a teaspoonful) Butterfly Tulsi green tea.
Boil for about 2-3 minutes until the herbs are infused well.
Add milk and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
Add sugar if desired.
Strain & serve hot.
Dosage:One cup of tea twice a day.
Storage condition: Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
Side effects:No side effects are observed as per prescribed dosage.
Safety:Safety has been assessed in recommended dosage based on the texts in ancient literature and modern research findings as well as on clinical experiences.
Impotant health tips: How to keep stress away?
- Do exercise regularly
- Avoid heavy meal in the night
- Avoid stale and fermented food
- Eat healthy, well-balanced meals
- Drinks lot of water, fresh juices & lime waterDisclaimer:The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.