Shubh Saanjh Chai also known as Good Evening Tea, is designed to be taken in the late afternoon to early evening time, i.e. 2 pm to 6 pm. During this time, Vata Dosha is risen in the body. One may experience symptoms, such as flatulence, excessive burping, formation of gas or bad smelling breath. These symptoms are generally signals of improper digestion.
Our Shubh Saanjh Chai is a Digestive Tea that helps in promoting proper digestion & gives relief from the above mentioned symptoms. This unique combination of herbs & tea leaves helps in balancing the vata dosha.
- Alleviates Vata.
- Good for Digestion & has carminative property.
- Good for Infective disorders.
- Relieves stress & has soothing effect.
Mint (Mentha arvensis)
- Carminative, Anti-spasmodic
- To treat indigestion & Nausea
- Anorexia & Flatulence
- Useful in Bronchitis
Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi)
- Gastro protective activity (stomachic, appetizer, carminative, laxative, digestion)
- Antitussive effects (Broncho-dilating activity)
- Hepatoprotective activity
Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Improves digestion
- Antioxidant activity
- Anti-anxiety activity
- Gastro-protective activity
- Hepato-protective activity
- Memory-protective activity
Green tea (Camellia sinensis)
- Regulating body temperature and blood sugar
- Promoting digestion
- Treat flatulence & ease stomach discomfort
- Improving mental processes
- Reduce body weight
Mint (Mentha viridis)* Sd. 12.619%
Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi)* Fr. 1.666%
Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare)* Fr. 4.761%
Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis)*Pl. 9.523%
Black tea leaves (Camellia sinensis)* Lf. 71.428%
How to brew a cup of tea?
Boil 100 ml water in a pan at 90-100° C
Turn off the flame
Add 1-2 g (approx. a teaspoonful) Butterfly tea
Cover the pan for a minute or two
Strain & serve hot
*You can add lemon or sugar to taste
Dosage: One cup of tea twice a day.
Storage condition: Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
Side effects: No side effects are observed as per prescribed dosage.
Safety: Safety has been assessed in recommended dosage based on the texts in ancient literature and modern research findings as well as on clinical experiences.
Important health tips:
- Eat fresh food according to your prakriti
- Do not have stale food.
- Exercise regularly but not excessively
- Walk around a little after a meal
- Sitting in Vajrasana after a meal for sometime is good for digestion.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.