Shubh Saanjh Chai also known as Good Evening Tea, is especially designed to be taken in the late afternoon to early evening time, i.e. 2 pm to 6 pm.
During this time, the Vata Dosha is risen in the body, due to which one may experience symptoms, such as flatulence, excessive burping, formation of gas, indigestion & may be even bad breath. These symptoms are after-effects of improper digestion.
Our Shubh Saanjh Chai is a Digestive Tea that helps in promoting proper digestion & gives relief from the above mentioned symptoms.
This is unique combination of herbs & tea leaves that help in subsiding & attuning the risen Vata Dosha with the other doshas.
- Alleviates Vata.
- Good for Digestion & has carminative property.
- Helpful in respiratory problems.
- Good for heart.
- Improves halitosis (unpleasant-breathing smell).
Elaichi Laghu (Eletaria cardamomum)
- Gastro protective Activity (Carminative, digestive)
- Helpful in Anorexia & Dyspepsia
- Lowers blood pressure
Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi)
- Gastro protective activity (stomachic, appetizer, carminative, laxative, digestion)
- Antitussive effects (Broncho-dilating activity)
- Hepatoprotective activity
Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Improves digestion
Black tea (Camellia sinensis)
- Antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Helpful in allergic problems (coughing, breathing difficulties, clogged sinuses etc.)
- Helpful in age related disorders
Elaichi Laghu (Elettaria cardamomum)* Sd. 12.619%
Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi)* Fr. 1.666%
Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare)* Fr. 4.761%
Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis)*Pl. 9.523%
Black tea leaves (Camellia sinensis)* Lf. 71.428%
How to brew a cup of tea?
Boil 100 ml water in a pan at 90-100° C
Turn off the flame
Add 1-2 g (approx. a teaspoonful) Butterfly tea
Cover the pan for a minute or two
Strain & serve hot
*You can add lemon or sugar to taste
Dosage:One cup of tea twice a day.
Storage condition: Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
Side effects:No side effects are observed as per prescribed dosage.
Safety:Safety has been assessed in recommended dosage based on the texts in ancient literature and modern research findings as well as on clinical experiences.
Important health tips:
- Eat fresh food according to your prakriti
- Do not have stale food.
- Exercise regularly but not excessively
- Walk around a little after a meal
- Sitting in Vajrasana after a meal for sometime is good for digestion.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.