Blood Glucose Metabolizer
A healthy fight against diabetes.
Pancreofly Capsule is a clinically evaluated, unique formulation of herbal extracts developed scientifically as a great ayurvedic treatment for diabetes. It helps moderate elevated blood sugar, and brings down hyperinsulinemia – the root cause of diabetic complications, such as, peripheral neuropathy, retinopathy & male impotency. It helps in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels and achieving better control over blood sugar levels by increasing insulin secretion from pancreas and the peripheral utilization of glucose. It acts as a healthy ayurvedic remedy for sugar control by providing for a sense of well-being, improves quality of life and restores libido.
Indication /Targeted group: – Useful in all types of Diabetes.
Gudmar (Gymnema Sylvestre): Gymnema is a medicinal shrub known to lower blood sugar, reduce the amount of sugar absorbed by the intestines, lower cholesterol levels, and stimulate insulin release in the pancreas. Gymnema is a supplement that treats both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes and should only be taken with doctor’s supervision.
Methi (Trigonella foenum – graecum): Fenugreek seeds are high in soluble fibre, which helps lower blood sugar by slowing down digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. They are known to improve most metabolic symptoms associated with both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes in humans by lowering blood glucose levels and improving glucose tolerance.
Haldi (Curcuma longa): Ayurveda uses Turmeric roots as an effective anti-diabetic herb to combat and cure Diabetes Mellitus and Pre-Diabetes effectively. Its anti-glycaemic properties help in maintaining proper functioning of the pancreas, thereby stabilizing blood sugar levels and reducing insulin resistance.
Trikatu (Piper longum, Piper nigrum, Zingiber officinalis): Trikatu includes three pungent herbs- black pepper, long pepper and dried ginger powder. This herbal blend helps to alleviate Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes by removing toxins accumulated in the body and thereby reducing insulin resistance.
Composition:-Each Pancreofly capsule contains extracts of:
Methi (Trigonella foenum-graecum) *Sd. 160 mg
Gudmar (Gymnema sylvestre) *Lf. 90 mg
Jambul (Syzygium cumini) *Sd. 50 mg
Karavallaka (Momordica charantia) *Fr. 50 mg
Daruharidra (Berberis aristata) *St. 50 mg
Haridra (Curcuma longa) *Rz. 25 mg
Trikatu(Piper longum *Fr.,Piper nigrum *Fr.,
Zingiber officinale *Rz.) 25 mg
Dosage:- As a dietary supplement, Take 2 capsules twice a day, Half an hour before meals with lukewarm water, or as directed by the physician.
Storage Conditions:-Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
Side Effects: No side effects like jaundice, stomach upsets, or fluid accumulations (generally seen with modern medicines) are observed with Pancreofly.
Contra-indications: Not applicable.
Product Safety: Safety has been assessed in recommended dosage based on the texts in ancient literature and modern research findings as well as on clinical experiences.
What is Diabetes ? Diabetes is due to either the pancreas not producing enough insulin or the cells of the body not responding properly to the insulin produced. There are three main types of diabetes mellitus:
- Type 1 DM results from the pancreas failure to produce enough insulin. This form was previously referred to as “insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus” (IDDM) or “juvenile diabetes”. The cause is unknown.
- Type 2 DM begins with insulin resistance, a condition in which cells fail to respond to insulin properly. As the disease progresses a lack of insulin may also develop. This form was previously referred to as “non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus” (NIDDM) or “adult-onset diabetes”. The primary cause is excessive body weight and not enough exercise.
- Gestational diabetes is the third main form and occurs when pregnant women without a previous history of diabetes develop high blood-sugar level.
Pre- Diabetes is a pre-diagnosis or pre symptoms of getting Type 2 diabetes. When the amount of glucose in your blood is above normal yet not high enough to be called diabetes. With prediabetes, chances heart disease, and strokes are higher. 150 minutes of moderate to vigorous aerobic and resistance exercises each week can delay or prevent Type 2 diabetes and help the diagnosed return to normal glucose levels, possibly without taking any medications.
Stress & Diabetes: Physical and emotional stress prompts an increase in hormones, resulting in an increase in blood sugar levels. Prolonged high blood sugar levels are also a predecessor to cardiovascular disease, which increase the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
The emerging concept of DM strikingly resemblance with madhumeha. Ayurveda presumes that faulty dietry habits and lifestyle errors in accordance with genetic make of an individual alters functions of different sets of agni (especially medhodhatuagni ) which leads to defective tissue metabolism at one side and formation of ama at other site.
Medicine of Ayurveda not even checked the elevated level of blood glucose but also relieves the complications and increase natural body resistance (Sahajbala = Ojus).
Important health tips:-
- Consume a rich fibers diet.
- Make sure to chew your food properly and slowly.
- Avoid deep fried foods.
- Have your dinner at least two – three hours before you sleep.
- Surya-namskar, Vakrasana, Pavanmuktasana, Dhanurasana. Should be done routinely.Disclaimer: The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Duration of treatment and onset of action with the medicine depends on various factors like severity & symptoms of disease, age & physical conditions of the patient etc. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your Doctor.