Ginger black tea helps to balance kapha in the body. It is useful in cough and common cold. It improves anorexia & colic pain. It is also a rich source of flavonoids. Flavonoids are good for heart disease, dementia, stress, aging problems and for inflammation also.
- Balances kapha doshas
- Improves anorexia & colic pain
- Helps to remove congestion associated with common cold
Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Useful in cough & colds
- Helps in motion sickness, nausea and vomiting
- Strong anti-oxidant
- Useful in loss of appetite
Black tea (Camellia sinensis)
- Antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Helpful in allergic problems
- Helpful in age related disorders
Ginger (Zingiber officinale)*Rz. 20%
Black tea leaves (Camellia sinensis)*Lf. 80%
How to brew a cup of tea?
Boil 100 ml water in a pan at 90-100° C
Turn off the flame
Add 1-2 g (approx. a teaspoonful) Butterfly ginger black tea
Cover the pan for a minute or two
Strain & serve hot
*You can add lemon to taste
Dosage:One cup of tea twice a day.
Storage condition: Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
Side effects:No side effects are observed as per prescribed dosage.
Safety:Safety has been assessed in recommended dosage based on the texts in ancient literature and modern research findings as well as on clinical experiences.
Impotant health tips: How to keep stress away?
- Do exercise regularly
- Avoid heavy meal in the night
- Avoid stale and fermented food
- Eat healthy, well-balanced meals
- Drinks lot of water, fresh juices & lime waterDisclaimer:The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.