Cardamom black tea, helps to balance vata & kapha in the body. It is useful as digestive & carminative. It is a good source of antioxidants.
- Balances vata & kapha doshas
- Effective as digestive & carminative
Elaichi Laghu (Eletaria cardamomum)
- Gastro protective Activity (Carminative, digestive)
- Helpful in Anorexia & Dyspepsia
- Lowers blood pressure
Black tea (Camellia sinensis)
- Antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Helpful in allergic problems
- Helpful in age related disorders
Elaichi(Elettaria cardamomum)*Fr. 15%
Black tea leaves (Camellia sinensis)*Lf. 85%
How to brew a cup of tea?
Boil 100 ml water in a pan at 90-100° C
Add 2 g (approx. a teaspoonful) Butterfly Cardamom Black Tea.
Boil for about 2-3 minutes until the herbs are infused well.
Add milk and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
Add sugar if desired.
Strain & serve hot.
Dosage:One cup of tea twice a day.
Storage condition: Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
Side effects:No side effects are observed as per prescribed dosage.
Safety:Safety has been assessed in recommended dosage based on the texts in ancient literature and modern research findings as well as on clinical experiences.
Impotant health tips: How to keep stress away?
- Do exercise regularly
- Avoid heavy meal in the night
- Avoid stale and fermented food
- Eat healthy, well-balanced meals
- Drinks lot of water, fresh juices & lime waterDisclaimer:The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.